Amazon Ebook Reader 2 Now on Sale
Amazon's new Kindle Ebook Reader 2 is now on sale and they say if you order today you will get it tomorrow. There is the outside possibility that they will sell out of course, like they did with Ebook Reader 1, so it might be worth while ordering early if you are in any doubt or want to be sure of getting one.
The Features of the Kindle Portable Ebook Reader 2 :-
- It is light at 10.2 oz, lighter than the average paperback
- It is very slim just over 1/3 " , i.e. the same as most magazines - 8" x 5.3" x 0.36".
- 3G wireless capability allows you to download books anytime, anywhere; there is no monthly fee, no service plans, and no need to find Wi-Fi hotspots
- A book downloads in less than 60 seconds
- The display is even better - it looks like real paper and now has 16 shades of gray for even clearer text and sharper images - 600 x 800 pixel resolution at 167 ppi,
- The battery life has been extended by 25% so you can read for days before you need to recharge - fully charges in approx. 4 hours and can be charged via the included USB 2.0 cable from your PC
- Increased storage - the Portable Kindle Ebook Reader now holds over 1,500 books
- Page turn speed improved by 20%
- New text-to-speech feature, the Kindle Ebook Reader can now read books, blogs, magazines, and newspapers out loud
- Selection - more than 230,000 books plus U.S. and international newspapers, magazines, and blogs are available via the Kindle Ebook Reader 2
- Book Prices are low - best-sellers and new releases are $9.99, unless otherwise stated
See also : Onyx Boox Ebook Reader
Home : Ebook Reader